Continuous Improvement Tech
4701 W Research Drive
Sioux Falls, SD 57107
Security Clearance Required
From $50,000 To $75,000
Interstates is growing, and we are currently seeking a Continuous Improvement Tech to join our Interstates Construction Team for our Omaha office. Continuous Improvement Tech works with various Interstates departments; field construction, planning team, and Interfab team to provide guidance and training related to Interstates best practices.
Primary Job Duties and Responsibilities:
· Provide guidance and accountability for setting and following standards
· Supports program implementation through adult learning techniques
· Willing to learn and train others on Interstates Construction systems
· Promotes use of company best practices
· Actively seeks feedback on current standards to make improvements
· Maintains organization of work tasks
· Provide training to Interstates craft professionals
· Perform other related duties as assigned.
Education and/or Experience:
· Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year college or university
· Or 3-5 years of related experience and/or training
· Or equivalent combination of education and related experience/training
· Working knowledge of construction industry
· Ability to quickly establish relationships with field employees
· Ability to work in team environment or on individual tasks
· Ability to fast prototype standards and best practices
· Pro-actively seek out solutions to questions and problems
· Working knowledge of data analysis for trend identification
Travel: This position will consist of 25 percent travel.
Interstates is an Equal Opportunity/AA Employer and provides a drug free work environment.
Employer Contact Information
4701 W Research Drive
We meet the electrical and automation needs of companies around the world. Our story began in 1953, when John A. Franken started Johnny’s Electric; a business that installed televisions in homes. Over the years, we expanded our service offerings and gave ourselves a new name: Interstates. What started out as a small electric company, evolved into an organization with over 1,000 employees who thrive on tackling your most complex projects, and strive to develop innovative solutions built to meet your needs.