Wrenchmen Mafia Recruitment
Sioux Falls , SD
Transportation / Railroad
From $13 To $19
Pay Scale: $13-$19/HR
Summary: The Shop Technician II-A is responsible for performing PM’s, tires, and minor mechanical repairs in a timely and professional manner.
Essential Job Duties/Functions:
• Greet customers in a prompt, friendly manner.
• Perform PM’s and oil changes.
• Grease trucks and trailers.
• Perform tire services.
• Basic lighting repair (replace lights, repair wiring, replace 7-ways)
• Basic wheel end (Brakes, drums, studs, hubcaps, and wheel seals).
• Basic air system repair (Brake cans, valve replacement, airline replacement/repair, air drier repair, governor replacement, glad hands)
• Perform CSA/DOT inspections. • Perform service calls and night call outs. • Keep shop clean and uncluttered at all times.
• Ensure all service equipment (jacks, tools, trucks) are in good working order, clean, and properly repaired when needed.
• Sell tires and parts, ensuring profit margins are maintained and trade guidelines are followed. • Make sure all parts, tires, etc., are put away in proper places.
• Complete work orders by providing the necessary customer information, labor performed, parts used, and any other information for warranty purposes.
• Ensure total customer satisfaction and the integrity.
• Practice all company safety procedures to ensure a safe environment for employees and customers.
• Adhere to all Safety Policies. • Stay current on all LMS training.
• Providing friendly and competent customer service.
• Reporting for work in a timely manner when scheduled.
• New hires must complete Tech I training program (First 3 weeks)
• New hires must complete all LMS training (First 3 weeks)
• New hires must complete OSHA Skills Demonstration (First week)
Additional Job Duties: • Assisting in other duties, as assigned.
Supervisory Responsibilities: • This job has no supervisory responsibilities. Education and/or Experience (include certs or licenses needed): • Tire Service Certified by TIA (Within first year for new hires) • DOT Medical Card required at certain and company paid. • 1 years minimum experience
• Valid driver's license and be insurable to drive.
• Ability to attend HVAC, Electrical and DOT training.
• Ability to get ASE, DOT, TIA and other certifications.
• Able to work weekends, holidays, and as needed.
• Must have reliable transportation and phone.
• Must be able to communicate in English. – IF APPLICABLE
• Able and willing to deliver friendly, courteous, and prompt customer service.
• Able and willing to work cooperatively with other team members.
• Must meet Tech IIA Task Lists Requirements (New hires will have to certify that they have completed Tasks at prior employment) and submit a signed copy of the Task Lists with this Job Description.
• Must have all tools on the Tech IIA Required Tool List, and submit a Manager signed copy of the list with this Job Description
Physical Requirements: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by the Shop Technician IIA to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions, provided such accommodations do not create an undue hardship for the Company.
• The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 lbs., while performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to frequently stand, walk, use hands and fingers, handle or feel, reach with hands and arms, talk and hear; occasionally sit, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
Employer Contact Information
Wrenchmen Mafia Recruitment
5628 Drury Ln